Your Financing Options From Nelson Capital Partners
If you own a small business, you likely already know how beneficial financing can be. Of course, many small business owners are hesitant to take advantage of financing out of fear of accumulating debt or being rejected. These are real concerns, but all of them can be overcome simply by choosing the right kind of loan for your unique situation. That is why at Nelson Capital Partners, we have a team of financial experts to work with you to determine what your best option is. We offer a huge range of loans, each with their own advantages. Some of our most common types of commercial real estate financing options are:
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: You can get an especially beneficial and appealing loan if the Small Business Administration backs your loan. Learn more about all the different benefits you can take advantage of.
- Construction financing: Get your business started on the right foot. We can provide all the capital you need to plan, begin, and lead the construction project to create your business’ real estate.
- We also offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
- HUD and FHA lending options: If you own a healthcare practice or senior housing, you should look into these special kinds of loans specially designed for you.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust.
- Customized loans: At Nelson Capital Partners, we understand that no two businesses are the same. That is why we always work hard to figure out what is best for you specifically. There is always some aspect to a traditional loan that can be altered to make it more beneficial for you.
Learn more about how your small business can benefit by getting a small business loan from Nelson Capital Partners. Give us a call today to get started.